PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.27.2011

day 27: weakness

Photobucket

My weakness...a stack of Oreos and a cold glass of milk to dunk them in.

When I was pulling out the cookies for this picture, I was admittedly happy for the excuse to indulge in them. My only problem was that I originally only pulled out three because I didn't want people to think I was a bit of a piggy when it came to the Oreos. But I thought better of it and figured I may as well be honest and document the true number that I actually indulge in.

I usually have an easy time convincing myself to enjoy these cookies though. They are usually sitting in front of me at the end of a summer evening after I've finished mowing the lawn. I figure I burned some of those calories, so why not?

Oreos are a summertime favorite for me. They remind me of camping with my daddy when I was a little girl. They also remind me to take a little bit of "me" time and savor the satisfaction of hard work well done followed by a little bit of peace as the kiddo is sound asleep in bed, the lightning bugs lighting up the night sky, and the darkness settling in for the night.

{day 26: favorite color
day 28: transportation}
.......
**note: to keep these challenges in order, I'm post dating. Real publish date is: 30 June.

Now for a little shout out to those who have decided to join me on this little challenge. You can find more info about the challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment