PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.13.2011

train back from talkeetna

I think I'll leave these pictures to speak for themselves.  These were taken on our train ride back from Talkeetna back to Anchorage the next day and as you can see, the sun was out compared to the rainy, gray day we had experienced the day prior.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So yeah, this is where I live now.  This is where I have the privilege to call my home for the next few years.

1 comment:

  1. Kaylie I miss AK soooo much it hurts. I'm so glad you are getting out and exploring so much. :) I'm glad you commented on my blog, cause now I can read yours! ;) keep that can of bear spray close! That skat looks like it's still warm! Did you hold your hand above it? Haha I had some close close encounters while living there. They're posted I you want to ever take a peak through the archives. Ha - what crazy creatures there are up there! Wish I were there to hike with you! Have fun and be safe. :)

    ReplyDelete